Loading… According to Sky Sports News, the Red Devils are looking to sign the Portuguese international, who is available to be lured on loan in January with an option to buy at the end of the campaign for £34million. The British outlet have mentioned that the young midfielder has got a release clause of £102million in his contract with the Primeira Liga champions.However, as per Record, the 20-year-old’s current contract will expire in 2023 and it has a clause of 100 million euros (£84million).The renowned Portuguese source have claimed that the likes of Man United, Lyon and AC Milan are interested in securing his signature.Fernandes is a versatile talent, who can effectively play anywhere in the midfield and if needed, he can also play in the attack. Last season, he mainly played in the central midfield role and provided 3 assists (22 appearances) in Benfica’s title winning campaign.Man Utd consider move to sign midfielder with £84million clause – Face competition https://t.co/Cz3z9DFCAk pic.twitter.com/H9AKOdUUbr— Manchester United News (@mufcnews2019) January 1, 2020Read Also:Man United eye £50m-rated Everton star as replacement for HaalandIn the current campaign, he has mostly played on the right side of the midfield and so far, in 12 games in all competitions, he has only provided a single assist.As far as his senior international career is concerned, the youngster made his debut back in September 2018.So far, he has made 2 appearances and is yet to open his account for the Selecao.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Manchester United are considering a move to hire the services of Gedson Fernandes from Benfica.Advertisement Promoted Content6 Of The Best 90s Shows That Need To Come Back ASAP7 Reasons It’s Better To Be A Vegan7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldAwesome Caricatures Of 23 Marvel HeroesCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year10 Stunning Asian Actresses No Man Can Resist5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks
Promoted Content7 Things That Actually Ruin Your PhoneWhat Is A Black Hole In Simple Terms?A Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayLaugh, Cry, Or Just Relax With The Best Series Streaming On HBO7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks8 Best Movies On Amazon Prime Video To Stream Right Now5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks They are being tested for the deadly disease today along with all players at the mystery club, with results expected back tomorrow. One of the trio first showed symptoms earlier this week and was immediately self-isolated, according to the Telegraph. But after appearing to improve, he is said to have relapsed since. The club’s game this weekend will certainly be called off if the results come back positive. But the news puts even greater pressure on English football authorities to suspend all matches in line with their European counterparts. It seems almost inevitable games will be cancelled or postponed once a player case is confirmed but Premier League chiefs are yet to act.Advertisement Loading… Three Premier League stars have shown symptoms of coronavirus, according to reports. Some Premier League clubs are said to be hopeful the government intervenes today so the League’s hand is forced. The next step in combating the spread of the bug is to play games behind closed doors. But there is a growing belief among Prem teams that English football is falling behind the rest of Europe in halting the outbreak. Players are also said to be concerned by the rapid spread with many unwilling to play on in current conditions. Last night, it was confirmed Juventus star Daniele Rugani has got the disease and has been quarantined. Read Also:Mane to earn millions from Liverpool’s EPL victory The Serie A giants are based in one of the worst-affected regions of Italy which is now on total lockdown due to the spread of the killer bug. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享
NFA-Aklan provincial manager Josephine VenusCastillo assured farmers that the food agency is buying too, wet palay or locally known as “eabtong” with30-percent moisture content at P14 per kilogram from farmer cooperatives. The palay-buyingactivity of the NFA aims to lower retail price of rice and to maintain itslocal palay procurement operations. Stocks of locally-produced palay are also available at thewarehouse, ready for milling. “Farmers or cooperatives in the provincecan bring their palay directly to theNFA warehouse at Linabuan Sur, Banga, Aklan, or the NFA could go to theirrespective areas to buy their produce provided they notify the NFA earlier andshow their sample of palay grains,”she said. KALIBO, Aklan – The National FoodAuthority (NFA) here is ready to buy clean and dry palay from local farmers with 14-percent moisture content at P19.00per kilogram. Castillo, meanwhile, assured Aklanonsenough stocks of imported rice in their warehouse, which now sold at P27.00 perkilogram. Castillo said farmers can sell theirproduce for a maximum of 200 bags to the NFA. She said the imported rice is safe forhuman consumption, with stocks only targeted to stay until Oct. 10, 2019,thereafter, these will be replaced with local produce. (With a report from PNA/PN)
The 23-year-old Norly John Lipura was nabbed in a buy-bust operation inBarangay Paraiso, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, a police report showed. Charges for violation of Republic Act 9165, or the ComprehensiveDangerous Drugs Act of 2002 will be filed against Lipura./PN BACOLOD City – He allegedly sold illegal drugs. Lipura – resident of the village – was caught after he sold a sachet ofsuspected shabu to an undercover cop for P500 around 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 27, itadded. When frisked, Lipura yielded three more sachets of suspected illegaldrugs. The suspect was detained in the custodial facility of the Sagay Citypolice station.
Ten candidatesrepresented their respective villages in the search that was held at the townplaza. Libertad MayorMary Jean Te said that 12 faucets were installed for the preparation of thetown’s Banigan Festival that was supposed to start on March 13. “Banig weavingsince time immemorial had been the source of living of the people in Libertadthat is why our festival had been named after it,” Te said. Since thecountry raised Code Red (Sub-level 2) due to the COVID-19 threat, the municipalgovernment of Libertad decided to hold one event only of the Banigan Festivalon March 13. “The faucetswill remain until such time that there will be no more threat of Covid-19,” sheadded. “We had faucetsset up since last week in preparation for the influx of the spectators whowould witness the Banigan Festival,” the mayor said. “We will justhave one event tonight which is the Search for Miss Banigan Festival since thecontestants are already prepared with their gowns,” she said. SAN JOSE,Antique – The town of Libertad, Antique has created a preventive measureagainst the spread of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) by putting up faucetsand placing anti-bacterial soaps in the washing areas of its town hall andaround its plaza. Te added thatall the other activities of the Baningan Festival slated March 13-15 hadalready been canceled.(With a report fromPNA/PN) The gowns of thecontestants were made of the abundant raw material called banig, or palm leaves that were hand-woven. Banig is the town’s major livelihood. With theavailability of the hand washing facility, residents and guests would beencouraged to practice proper hand hygiene.
“Huwagpo tayong maniwala, mga kababayan,”Nograles said. “The government is doing its best to address the COVID-19outbreak.” MANILA – There is no truth to reportsspreading online that there will be military control and an extension of theenhanced community quarantine in Luzon, Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said. The PNP Anti-Cybercrime Group onFriday charged four persons with spreading false reports and information amidthe coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic. Policemen are seen at a checkpoint on the border between Quezon city and Manila on 18 March, 2020, as the Philippines imposed measures to curb the spread of COVID-19. AFP The Philippine National Police’sCriminal Investigation and Detection Group and Anti-Cybercrime Group, alongwith the National Bureau of Investigation, are now intensifying operationsagainst purveyors of fake news, added Nograles. “Anggusto nga natin, madaliin na ito. Gusto natin mapabilis na ito pero kailanganang cooperation,” he added. He branded the reports as “fake news.” President Duterte on March signedRepublic Act (RA) 11469 or the Bayanihan to Heal As One Act, which grants himspecial powers to solve the outbreak. Nograles also said all officialannouncements would only come from President Rodrigo Duterte, the Department ofHealth, and the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of EmergingInfectious Diseases (IATF-EID). The quarantine ends on April 12. One of the provisions included in RA11469 imposes a two-month jail sentence or a fine of up to P1 million against personswho spread false information related to COVID-19./PN
According to the police, the suspectcommitted the crime in Tigbauan and left his place to hide in Balasan. The 38-year-old Noriel Navarro wasarrested around 1 p.m. on April 11, a police report showed. The court recommended a P200,000 bailbond for his temporary liberty./PN ILOILO City – He was listed as the No.10 most wanted person at the municipal police station of Balasan, Iloilo. His apprehension was staged on thestrength of an arrest warrant issued by Judge Rene Banzuela-Didulo of the RegionalTrial Court Branch 67. Navarro was detained in the lockup cellof the Balasan police station. Navarro – resident of Barangay NapnapanSur, Tigbauan, Iloilo – was facing rape charges.
ILOILO City – The lockdown of St. Paul’s Hospital of Iloilo (SPHI) beginning Sunday night may be lifted today, according to the regional interagency task force on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). * direct care for a patient with probable or confirmed COVID-19 disease without using proper personal protective equipment. * face-to-face contact with a confirmed case for at least 15 minutes “Our protocols for infection control have always been in place and strictly followed. These are in accordance with accepted standards to address the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of everyone working, confined in, or visiting the hospital,” it stressed. Earlier, DOH-6 director Dr. Marlyn Convocar issued this public advisory: “The public is hereby advised to immediately contact DOH Western Visayas, the City Health Office and/or their respective local government units through Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERTs) if they have visited the above-mentioned health facility from June 23-28.” Yesterday, DOH-6 announced that one nurse of the hospital tested positive for COVID-19 – a 28-year-old male from the City Proper (Patient No. 309). He was one of the 17 new cases in the region confirmed yesterday. She, however, said it would be up to SPHI to determine when it would be ready to resume normal operation. “Wala sang exempted (from testing) didto sa sulod,” he stressed. In a statement, the SPHI management assured the public it had “protocols and processes to address the results of the said tests.” Today, some 700 hospital personnel, hospital patients and other persons who may have come in contact with the eight hospital doctors positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, would have been all swabbed for reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) testing, said Atty. Roy Villa, task force spokesperson. Dr. Ella Mae Divinagracia, infectious disease specialist of SPHI, the nurse was assigned at the third floor of the hospital. The swabbing was a joint effort by medical technologists of SPHI, City Health Office (CHO) and Department of Health (DOH) Region 6. Those identified as close contacts of the doctors were require to undergo strict home quarantine and isolation for 14 days. “Any flu-like symptoms such as fever, difficulty of breathing, and/or cough should be immediately consulted with physicians or reported to the nearest health facility. Confirmatory testing for close contacts shall follow DOH Department Memorandums 2020-0258,” according to Convocar. Close contacts are individuals who had lived with, cared for, traveled with, or transacted with a confirmed case who has: The SPHI lockdown was a precautionary measure, said Villa, against the spread of COVID-19, and may also help determine the source of the eight doctors’ infection. The disinfection of SPHI is also expected to end today, according to Dr. Renilyn Reyes, head of DOH-6’s Public Health Program Development. Some test results are also expected to be released today. * was with a confirmed case in an enclosed space for at least two hours The infected eight doctors and nurse are currently being quarantined at the hospital’s hostel. St. Paul’s Hospital of Iloilo is a tertiary level training general hospital with a capacity of 265 beds./PN * direct physical contact with a confirmed cases The virus-infected SPHI physicians were resident doctors and a Family Medicine consultant.
I.H.S.A.A. Regional # 15-Brownstown Central at Batesville. Tuesday (10-29)Game Time-7:00 PM. Doors open-6:00 PM.Admission-$6. (Pre-school and younger, only free. All-Sport Passes, Senior Citizen Passes and EIAC passes are NOT valid for tournament play)Rules & Regulations: 1 Principals and /or Athletic Directors are directly responsible for the behavior of their team, coaches, and fans.Balloons, banners, and/or posters, shakers on sticks, etc. are not permitted.Cowbells, air horns and other such noise devices are not permitted.No solicitations shall be permitted, including donations, contributions, and aggressive vending of school spirit items.NO live animal mascots.“Line-up” lanes of fans shall not be permitted on the playing floor at any time.Carry-in radios, cassettes and tape decks, etc. are not permitted.Everyone must wear a shirt at all times.BCSC is a Smoke / Tobacco Free Campus.Submitted by Batesville AD Mark Ferguson.
Mike Eckstein, of Batesville, got a buck on the first day of firearms season Saturday.The most popular phase of Indiana deer hunting kicked off this weekend with firearms season, and it serves as a reminder to hunters: Follow the rules, practice ethical hunting behavior, and have an enjoyable, safe time in the woods.It’s estimated that at least a quarter-million Hoosiers participate in firearms season, which runs through Dec. 1.Hunters are required to have a valid deer license unless otherwise exempt.Deer licenses can be purchased at Indiana Outdoor website, at DNR-managed properties, and several local retailers.A deer firearms license costs $24 for Indiana residents, $150 for non-residents.A firearms license allows a hunter to take one antlered deer with a legal firearm. A bonus antlerless license is needed to take antlerless deer during firearms season. Bonus antlerless county quotas are set for each of Indiana’s 92 counties.Good luck to are hunters on a safe firearms season! Remember to submit your trophy pictures here to have a shot at a $100 prize through a contest sponsored by Hooker Deer Drag of Sunman.